Wednesday, February 01, 2006

StatCounter

So, there's this very nifty little Free program you can get for your blog, called StatCounter. This lets you view who came to your blog, their IP address...when and how long they came, how many times they come back, and a bunch of other cool stuff. By far, most people come from the states. I've had quite a few from my own province of Alberta, no one from BC, one or two from Eastern canada, and quite a few in Quebec. I've had someone come from Ankara, Turkey, someone from New Zealand, Italy, and Taipei. but I would really like to know, is who visits my blog from Estonia. Yes, I know you're here! Leave a comment if it suits you, as most knitters would love to have a friend in Estonia, considering all the wonderful knitterly stuff that comes out of there. In fact, anyone visiting from outside North America (and inside it too) is more than welcome to leave comments. After all, I created this blog to become more involved in the world of knitting and knitters. So all you lurkers out there, say hello!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 02, 2006 2:59:00 AM, Blogger vardakeerutaja said...

HI, from Estonia! Sorry, I don't usually leave comments! We, Estonians, are quiet people, you know. It's nice to see, you like Estonian knittings and yes, you can count me as friend.

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Michelle D. said...

Hi from BC! fellow sockapalooozer

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from your Secret Pal... Have you received the package, yet??? You should have it by now. I hope you liked it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home