Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blogger Dissapearance

So, I know I haven't posted in three weeks, or maybe more than that, but this move is kicking my ass. Or was, things are calming down now. I did not finish my Olympic Knitting, and I probably won't finish very soon either. Tomorrow I have to paint, since I finally came to terms with my choice of colours. I'm moving the horse down here, and i have exactly three weeks to dig 25 2 foot or deeper fence post holes in still frozen, gravelly ground, put the posts in, and string barbed wire. Yup, gonna be fun. It's 8:38 now, starting to get late, time for bed...I know, pathetic, gettin old, gettin old. really I'm not, but it sure as hell feels like I am. In my defence though I wake up around 6am. Aparently the package from my Secret Pal is due on Monday, and boy am I excited. One horrible thing about this area, which is otherwise beautiful, is that to get to a decent yarn store, you would probably have to drive for 5 hours. Internet shopping, watch out. More updates will be forthcoming, maybe even pictures too!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a quick note from your secret pal... have you received the package, yet? You should have it by now. Please email me so that I know it's not lost... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home