Saturday, December 30, 2006

Tongue Twisters

So yesterday I sat in a car, and drove to Penticton and back just for the hell of it. It's about five hours each way. Anyway, as I sat there, a great tongue twister occurred to me.

The horrible hereford hefer haughtily hunched her haunches.

Enough about me being a spaz, and onto the tales of Christmas just past! You'll all be pleased to hear that I received a digital camera. Unfortunately I did not receive it with a memory card, So until further notice it's not incredibly useful. Behold, my previous list of christmas wishes!

My Ten in no particular order :
1 - The forgiveness of someone (you know who you are) that I have wronged in a most dreadful way.
2 - The serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.
3 - An Umbrella Swift
4 - A set of dyes so I can get colourful with my first love (Alpaca).
5 - A Skeinwinder
6 - A new niddy-noddy
7 - Homespun Handknit
8 - High quality dancing shoes for ballroom dance
9 - A quality female Alpaca with which to start my (future) herd.
10 - A good sewing machine so I can become as obsessed with fabrics as Ally is.
You know what else would be cool? A set of KnitPicks options, cause everyone says they rock.

Still working on number 2, number 8 has been most satisfactorily accomplished, and number 9 actually has a promising future. Why you ask? Well, I stayed on an alpaca farm during my long absence. I know, I thought it was totally cool too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home