Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Spoiled Rotten

Indeed, that's what I was. And then I went rotten, and forgot to post the spoils. If any of you ever have Gina as a pal, I assure you that you'll be blown out of the water. No one can gift wrap like she can gift wrap. No one can convince you to start space dyeing your own sock yarn like she can. In this last package, there was the Twisted Sisters Sock Workbook,

two skeins of Knitpicks Suri Dream in Emerald, and ribbon (as part of the wrapping). I feel however that the ribbon really was a gift in it's own, it's so gorgeous.
Seriously, she's been the best pal, and I have been a rather lax spoiled. Sorry Gina!

I really hate to put this in the same post, But I regret to inform everyone (whether you like tarantulas or not) that Ruby has sadly passed on.
I'm not exactly sure if she just didn't survive a molt, or if she was a he, and since he was going on two and a half, that he just reached his expiry date. Rest in peace, o psychotic but beautiful spider.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:24:00 AM, Blogger Gina said...

Hey! Now I can post for real! :-P

I hope that you got the fabric knitting-needle case, too. I can't remember if I buried it at the bottom of the box! Urk!

I'm very glad that you like everything! Whew! I am such a worry wart!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:09:00 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

great package! and sorry to hear about the loss of your pet. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home