Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Spackage

So I got my 2nd Spackage from my pal a little while ago, and it was truly wonderful. It arrived on a not so good day, and was truly a highlight. I would have posted sooner, but blogger appears to have issues with WORKING. So, you know. Here we have Magazine (it came with wooden needles...they're somewhere), Cupcake notebook (my pal has a thing for cupcakes...who knew?), some jewelry, there was also a very neat hair vice, it escapes me. and Les Pieces de Resistance : A beret in LL Cedar, white angora roving (!), and the other is camel/silk (!!).



My pal dearly wishes she had a dog, but her husband thinks this is certain evidence for an insanity plea. So I had Coda model the Beret (also I don't photograph well with hats, no idea why).


Other things of note : sheep pie. They kinda look like alpacas to me though. Don't worry though, the filling is spicy apple/pear. Not really spicy, I just like to add some chilis to my normal apple pies for interest.



Also, Chicken.


(around here they're bigger than most horses)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home