Friday, June 29, 2007

The last Spackage

I recently recieved my concluding spackage from my absolutely gorgeous pal Ingrid. She's an absolute doll, and sends the most beautiful things from London(!), England(!!).

From left to right we have silk roving, Posh yarn's sophia (my first cashmere, how exciting!), and opal sockyarn hand-dyed by her.


an EZ book (another first for me, but let's face it, I'm like olive oil - extra virgin.) And a copy of a wonderful new UK magazine called Yarn Forward. Also, geisha lip gloss. There were candies, but I'm not sure where they are now (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).


And get this. She knit me a shrug, out of rowan yarn (which I've also never had). My very own shrug! I have been wearing it religiously, as it is positively divine.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 30, 2007 6:03:00 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love the yarns. I'm drooling over the cashmere, but who wouldn't!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home