Sunday, October 21, 2007

Chez Twoshoes, version 2.0

I finally got around to taking pictures of the new Humble Abode. Sorry, I haven't had much creative force in the fibre front, but I'm working towards it. Max is here now, and terrorizing the dog, as was to be expected. He happens to be selectively evil.




Onto the Kitchen (my favorite room).



Everything in my house is a weird 2/3 size. stove, fridge....bathtub. Perhaps I shall show you my hilarious bathtub next week.


I scored this table and chair set while garage sailing. So far it has served me well, and I do love it dearly.


My living room, with it's cunningly concealed television and books.


And part of the bedroom. the other part is too disastrous to show. It's very orange for a bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home