Sunday, October 07, 2007

In Ur Computur, Postin Ur Blogz

I got me a package from my Fibre Frenzy Handspun Yarn pal Theresa. It's awe-inspiring. Truly. It had Green Tea.


Bathtub Tea

Ginger Chews

Full view includes the piece de resistance; autumn coloured alpaca yarn. Theresa is a very very talented spinner, and I'm thinking a colourwork tam may be the order of the day.


Also, chocolate, Yak Down (the brown stuff) Mohair from a green goat, and all these little white things that rattled. I couldn't tell for the life of my what they were (alpaca girl that I am), so I opened one.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 09, 2007 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Peggy said...

Melanie, I received a package from you today full of wonderful things. I am a bit confused. Was this from the Fiber Frenzy Swap? I don't know why, I was thinking my pal lived in Chattanooga, TN. :)

 
At Thursday, October 11, 2007 10:12:00 AM, Blogger TheYarnKnotzi said...

The little white things are silkworm cocoons.....you can degum them to spin, or cut them up and spin them into novelty yarns, or just be like "hey, I have bug cocoons". Glad you liked the package :-)
---Teresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home